As a helpful resource, we have gathered together links to instructional resources that may be helpful to you during the unfolding COVID-19 situation.
This page will be updated as appropriate and if there are any additional resources you would like to share, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CTE Online
CTE resources and community, recommended by 2019 winner Peter Wachtel of Camarillo High School in Camarillo, California.
Recommended by our partner Real World Scholars—a social network for teachers.
- Educational Toolkit for At-Home Learning
- Ethics Resources
Materials for teaching ethics and ethical decision-making are available through the generous support of the Daniels Fund.
is an online program that teaches social emotional and project based learning to students while they are home. Remember – our program is free for grades 6-12 and can be completed as a student led program with the guidance of their teacher.
- Lead4Change lessons
are available in digital format – either editable PDFs or Google Docs. Teachers can share the student lessons, have them work together in small virtual groups and then turn them in for review. The bonus? You can show real skill development and learning tied to specific skills they need to develop this year.
- Project Management Resources
Project Management tools, techniques, and templates are available through the generous support of the Project Management Institute Educational Foundation (PMIEF).
- Screencastify is a Google app that allows you to create videos that upload to your Google Drive for Google Classroom. To activate unlimited access follow these instructions:
- Visit this page and click “Redeem coupon” (under the Next Billing Date)
- Enter code CAST_COVID
- Click “Activate License” (no credit card required). Ignore the Next Billing Date – that will be incorrect
- Starter High by the Brian Hamilton Foundation
Free online entrepreneurship course for teens! This free course includes videos by tech entrepreneur Brian Hamilton as well as videos by teen entrepreneurs who started and grew their own businesses. Teens also earn a certificate at the end.
- State’s Connection
Our resource portal where teachers in our member states will find free tools, content, and resources. Access our Curriculum Builder tool, ethical case studies, project management tools, and more!
- Student-Centered Responses
Recommended and created by our partner Big Picture Learning
- Tech for Learners: shared by USDOE, this web-enabled resource provides a searchable database for tools to support those involved in education and the workforce, at all levels, and from all communities as they scale up capabilities for online learning and continue teaching, learning, and working from home.
- Digital learning and workforce resources to assist students, teachers, schools and workers impacted by COVID-19.
- Free 90-day access for Adobe Connect until July 1st, 2020 with virtual rooms accommodating up to 25 participants.
- Temporary at-home access to Creative Cloud available until May 31, 2020 for schools and universities who currently have only lab access for students, at no additional cost.
- Canvas integration option which surfaces the Creative Cloud (apps catalog and learning resource links) and Adobe Spark functionality within the LMS interface for an enhanced academic experience for faculty and students. We are working on similar functionality for Blackboard to be released later this year.
- Student asset migration portal that enables graduating students to transfer the assets associated with their assigned school account to a personal account.
- Adobe has created a curated set of resources to support distance learning on the Adobe Education Exchange website to help faculty with their transition to online instruction.
Find those here: https://edex.adobe.com/distance-learning
- Supporting Distance Learning
We’re giving our higher education and K-12 institutional customers globally — who currently make Creative Cloud apps available to students who login through on-campus labs — the ability to request temporary “at-home” access for their students and educators. This will be granted through May 31, 2020 at no additional cost.As more schools go to distance learning, we’ve curated resources to help educators and school leaders discover inspiring projects, best practices, and new ideas so they can continue to drive valuable learning in virtual environments. Adobe’s distance learning resources.
- To assist teachers and schools during the COVID-19 crisis, we are providing remote access to the ID CareerExplorer career navigation system at no charge for the remaining academic calendar.
- Recorded Webinars
- We have also launched a state-specific system for all 50 states and Puerto Rico: CareerExplorer State Finder.
Academic & Career Skills platform allows students to develop academic, job-finding, and career-building skills. With eBooks, eLessons, articles, videos, job search tools, web links and instructor support materials, your students will have everything they need to prepare for their future.
Great resource for courses such as:, College Success, Career Planning & Development, Student Success, Developing Occupational Skills, Career Exploration & Life Planning
Instructor Access Code = Skillset
A career guidance solutions provider. Downloadable lesson plans, webinars, System access and more.
MBA Learning Center LMS
- MBA Research is providing free unlimited student subscriptions for the Learning Center LMS for all subscribers until June 30. Schools that do not currently have a teacher subscription can purchase for a special price of $200 for accounts expiring June 30, which also includes unlimited student subscriptions. The $200 cost can be applied as a down payment toward the purchase of the Learning Center for the 2020-21 school year.
National Geographic Learning
- Offering all educators extended access, or new subscription access, at no charge through July 31st, 2020, whether or not districts and/or schools are currently utilizing NGL curriculum.
- Training videos in place to help teachers and administrators, and students get up-and-running quickly.
- Customer support page is found at NGL.Cengage.com/COVID19, and includes helpful resources. They will continue to update this site as new information becomes available.