IDLA College & Career Professional Development
Idaho Digital Learning is proud to offer the Collaborative Counselor Training Initiative (CCTI), a series of professional development modules targeting counselors, administrators, teachers, and paraprofessionals. CCTI helps schools establish a college and career ready culture with their schools, beginning at the elementary level through high school. Participants are equipped with tools that can help them provide a higher quality level of academic advising to their students. Modules can be taken in any order and are available for professional development credit. Idaho Digital Learning is offering these courses again with a start date of February 6th:
- Building a College-Going Culture for All Students
- Financial Aid and College Applications
- College and Career Advising in the Middle Grades
- College, Career and Academic Planning
- Maximizing School Counselor Impact on Student Success: A Module for School Leaders
Please contact Dr. Sherawn Reberry with any questions.